From 2 days/1 night to 6 days/5 nights.
May to September.
During this stay you will take part in various activities while discovering the spirit of Yukon : Pristine wilderness, First Nations culture and history of the gold rush.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars. Tax is not included (5%).
- 2 days/1 night $ 530.00/person
- 3 days/2 nights $ 795.00/person
- 4 days/3 nights $ 1060.00/person
- 5 days/4 nights $ 1325.00/person
- 6 days/5 nights $ 1590.00/person
- Departure Whitehorse, Yukon
- Children: Half rate up to 12
Included: Transfer from Whitehorse to the Alayuk Adventures ranch and back. The guide and the material for all the activities. Meals. Lodging in double or single room.
Not included: Tax (5 %). Travel expenses to Whitehorse. Hotel nights and meals before and after our package. Alcoholic beverages. Your travel/cancellation insurance, your health/repatriation insurance. Your personal expenses.
CHOICE OF ACTIVITIES:
- Sightseeing of Whitehorse, several interesting museums, or a bath in the Takhini hot pool.
- Visit of Carcross beside the splendid Bennett lake and the smallest desert.
- Kluane national park and First Nation interpretation center.
- Excursion to Annie lake road and the beautiful nordic river.
- Hiking or fishing or canoeing.
CLIMAT: Yukon summer could be warm and usually dry but the weather is unpredictable. It is wise to have clothes for colder temperature as well as a waterproof jacket in case of rain.
SAFETY AND COMMUNICATIONS: Our guides are accredited with a wilderness medicine certificate. We have a satellite phone, a bear spray, a GPS.
COMFORT: Shared bathroom. Wifi internet. We have dog and cat inside the house.
EQUIPMENT: Comfortable clothes with the possibility to cover arms and legs. Warm layer for the evening. Waterproof jacket. One pair of good shoes and one pair of lighter shoes. Hat, sun glasses, sun lotion, insect repellent. Optional : camera, binocular, flashlight.
MEALS: Picnic for lunch. Varied and balanced home made meals for dinner. If you wish special menus, we ask you to mention it at time of inscription.